Opportunities for Kindness
Help Neighborhood Bridges- Lebanon provide a good nights sleep for a neighbor in need! A neighbor is in need of two twin sheet and comforter sets. Any color or pattern will be accepted to fill this need.
2- fitted sheets for twin sized mattress
2- standard size pillow cases
2- comforter or quilts for a twin sized mattress
If you can help please click the link below for instructions on how you can donate. Thank you!
Recently Filled Needs
" ' Cause there ain't no cure for the summertime blues....." or is there?...Do you have a window AC unit to donate to an elderly couple living with COPD and no AC. You could be the "cure" for their summertime blues :)
Don't sweat the small stuff! We can arrange pick up and drop off if you have a window A/C unit and or box fan to donate to this couple.
Kindness is COOL and this couple will be too if we can count on you to help us fill this need!
Please check the box below if you can help.
RED, WHITE, and BABY VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!
The Neighborhood Bridges- Lebanon is in need of 5 volunteers to help us with setup and sorting donations from a weekend donation drive. Volunteers will need to be 18 years of age or older. Volunteers will need their own transportation and will be outside during most of the service hours. Volunteers needed from 9:30a.m. to 1:00p.m. If you would like to help please click the box below. Someone from our team will contact you to confirm the location and details for volunteers.
"Summer, Summer, summertime. Time to sit back an unwind," unless of course, you are a family affected by the recent pandemic and can't pay their utility bill..Can you help? you know, "just a little somethin' to break the monotony"
A family whose jobs have been affected by the pandemic have gotten behind on their utility payment and need help to pay the past due amount of $412.42
"School is out and it's sort of a buzz"...must be the sound of kindness "bee-ing spread by Neighborhood Bridges-Lebanon. We couldn't do it without you!
If you can help please check the box below
“Winter's a good time to stay in and cuddle; But put me in summer and I'll be a — happy snowman!”- ⛄️Olaf, Disney’s Frozen Help a Family of 5 keep from melting this summer by donating a window A/C unit!
A family of 5 is in need of a A/C window unit! Let’s help this family stay cool in the hot summer heat by donating a window A/C unit. We are willing to accept a new or gently used window A/C unit or you can donate funds online for the family to purchase one by clicking the link here! https://secure.1stpaygateway.net/secure/custompayment/neighborhoodbridgeslebanon/13284/default.aspx?
Please click 'I CAN HELP!' for instructions on how to donate.
RED, WHITE, and BABY! drive-through baby shower
You're invited to the Neighborhood Bridges- Lebanon & The Women's Center of Lebanon RED, WHITE, and BABY drive- through Baby Shower donation drive!
Date: Friday, July 3rd
Time: 10 a.m.- 12 p.m.
Location: Women's Center of Lebanon 736 Columbus Ave. Lebanon, Ohio
This Star Spangled event will be hosted by Neighborhood Bridges-Lebanon and The Women’s Center of Lebanon. Donated infant care items will help moms and dads in need feed and diaper their children. We're making donating needed infant and toddler care items easy as APPLE PIE!
Stars, Stripes, Diapers and Wipes (and formula, pacifiers and bottle systems, too 😃) here’s a list of needed items!
Baby Formula- all types
*Similac Advance and Similac Alimentum are in high demand!*
Diapers- sizes 4-6
New in package pacifiers
New in package baby tethers
New in package baby rattles
Entire bottle systems
Check out our gift list on MyRegistry: https://www.myregistry.com/baby-registry/neighborhood-bridges-lebanon-lebanon-oh/2431080/giftlist
-->Drive through and drop off your donations. We appreciate any and all support but at this time we can only accept these specific items. *disclaimer: due to health & safety concerns donated items must be new in package! Packaging must be unopened and seals untampered with. We can not accept any used or opened products for this need.
Baby Supplies Storage
We anticipate an AMAZING response to our upcoming RED, WHITE, and BABY Drive Thru baby shower we are hosting with the Women's Center of Lebanon because the WARRIOR community ROCKS!! This is the reason we are asking for help with a storage unit. This would allow Neighborhood Bridges-Lebanon and the Women's Center of Lebanon shared access to the AWESOMENESS we collect at our July 3rd event . If you can help us sponsor some or all of the fees for the storage unit please see below:
Help us supply infant and toddler care items to families in need by sponsoring a Neighborhood Bridges Baby Supplies Closet.
Sponsor two weeks: $11.00
Sponsor one month: $22.00
Sponsor six months: $132.00
Sponsor a full year: $264.00
We've made things easy, you can donate online by clicking here: https://secure.1stpaygateway.net/secure/custompayment/neighborhoodbridgeslebanon/13284/default.aspx?
- Neighborhood Bridges- Lebanon is a member of neighborhood bridges, a national 501(c)3 charitable organization that advocates for individuals, children and families using an online platform to engage our community in building and nurturing… A Gateway for Kindness. Our model is about kindness, speed, efficiency, and bridging all community resources to drive direct support in care to our neighbors in need. We use online tools like the neighborhood Bridges website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to connect community members that are looking for ways to help with those that are in need. Our online platform gives us the ability to share and fill needs while protecting the identity of both the individuals in need and the community members helping to fill those needs.
- Our Area Directors have come together in support of kindness and support for our children/families need. Read about them!
- Tracy Funke has lived in the community for the last 16 years. She is raising her children, Sadie and Simon, in the Lebanon community. Tracy is a dedicated social worker in the school district and has served as a District Resource Coordinator since 2017. You can find Tracy outdoors when the weather is warm and serving as a volleyball mom when it is cold.
- Lynn Payne has been a Lebanon resident for 17 years. She and her husband currently have two children in the district. After serving many years as a volunteer in the schools and working for a non profit parenting center for the last five years she is excited to be supporting the families as a District Resource Coordinator.
- Rebecca Strole is a stay at home mom, with a background in Public Relations and Recruiting. "My husband and I, and our three kids have lived in Lebanon for 8 years. I enjoy spending time with family, playing with one of our four animals, working out and volunteering in the community. As a city girl transplanted into small town Lebanon, my favorite thing about living here is the people. The long conversations over campfires with neighbors and knowing that no matter where you are, you’ll always be able to find a familiar face. #OnwardLebanon“